Hey guys, I had told you guys how I lean towards using natural products on my hair. One such product that I use is Soulflower Cold Pressed Olive Carrier Oil. I have used it for some time now and I love it!!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Content : 225 ml.
Shelf life : 24 months.
So before I start with the review, I guess I should clarify a few terminologies.
So, what is Carrier Oil?
Carrier oil is used to dilute Essential oil before application.
Essential oil is a concentrated oil used mostly in aromatherapy.
But it can also be used as natural medicine to boost your hair, skin and body health.
So, basically carrier oil carries essential oil into your skin.
And, what does Cold Pressed mean?
When an oil is heated at high temperatures during extraction, it loses major part of its nutrition, active substances, benefits etc. Refining is necessary here.
But when it is extracted at low temperatures, it retains all its essence, active substances, properties, benefits etc. When an oil is extracted via this method, it is said to be Cold Pressed. There is no need of refining the obtained oil here.
- Soulflower Cold Pressed Oil comes in a no-nonsense packaging. It comes in a cardboard cartoon with its label on top. The oil itself comes in a clear plastic bottle with a flip-open lid.
- The packaging makes it possible to see how much product is left.
- This product scores with me because it’s 100% natural and chemical-free.
- It is unrefined (yay! We saw how bad refining is earlier).
- It has a light yellowish color.
- It is light. So, it gets absorbed into my skin and hair really well.
- It deeply conditions my hair and makes it soft and silky.
- Most importantly, it reduced my hair fall and stimulated my hair growth.
- And controlled my dandruff to an extent.
- It has multiple uses.
- I use it in aromatherapy for my hair.
- Also, it cools my body temperature when applied overnight.
- It moisturises even my hair tips well!
- I use it as a makeup remover.
- It made my skin glow after application.
- It is great for removing even eye makeup, especially waterproof mascara. Even my lakme bi-phased makeup remover couldn’t compete with it!
- I use it for cooking too. On my salads, even as a substitute for butter in my popcorn and it tastes amazing!
- I use it for moisturising my lips and use it on my nails too.
- None. Did you seriously expect me to mention any??
Rating : 5/5.
- I use it with my Soulflower Lavender Rosemary aroma oil to massage into my scalp and it is so relaxing! Not only that. It moisturises my hair so well and makes it soft and silky.
- I remove my stubborn waterproof mascara by taking this oil in a cotton pad and moving it along my lashes from the root to the tip.
- I apply it on my eyebrows and along my lashes every night. It has increased my lash count and made my brows thick!
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
This is truly a wonder product!! It has become a part of my daily routine. I think you guys would have guessed it from the different ways I have listed on how I use this product. And also, it is pure and free from impurities. You guys can checkout the test I did to check its purity.
So YES, I definitely recommend and will buy this product again and again.