Hi ladies! Nail polish remover is something almost all girls use, not only for removing nail polish but also in a lot of hacks from using it as a permanent marker stain remover to cleaning a range of surfaces. Lakme Nail Color Remover is one such omnipresent nail polish remover about which let’s see a brief review.
Content: 27 ml
- A decent nail polish remover that does its job quite well.
- It removes any nail polish in 2-3 swipes.
- It does not dry out the cuticles too much. Neither does it nourish it.
- Shelf life: 36 months.
- Prone to leaks if it is kept inverted in the bag while traveling. Not travel friendly.
- As expected, contrary to the claims, it does not strengthen nails.
- Not ideal for on the go usage. You can try out YLG Nails 365 Magic Dip Nail Enamel Remover if you are short on time and like to multi task!
Rating : 4.5/5.
- Mix it with dried out nail polish to reuse the nail polish again.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
It is a pretty good nail color remover that goes easily on the pocket and is available even in the stationary shops nearly. Definitely recommend it!