Hiya ladies! Today I’m here with a long overdue review. We all love super slim, coy winged eye look but not all of us are experts. More often than not I end up with a blunt line that would require me to redo the whole eye. But thankfully I came across the Maybelline New York Gigi Hadid Liquid Liner. Lets check out if it’s worth all the hype!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Content: 0.5 gm
- The first thing that draws you to this product is its packaging. Maybelline New York Gigi Hadid Liquid Liner comes in a shiny, light peach cartoon that screams classy.
- It has a felt-tip & it makes drawing wings so easy-peasy without any tugging.
- It is water proof and smudge proof.
- The Gigi Hadid liquid liner is also jet black in color when applied to the naked eye. Whereas it kind of needs a second coat to achieve a highly pigmented, jet black color when used on top of eyeshadows.
- It gives off some amazing precise strokes.
- For me, it lasted for 5-6 hours without smudging.
- It can be used to draw variety of styles, right from thin natural look to a full-fledged winged look.
- The Gigi Hadid liquid liner is also fragrance free and ophthalmologist & dermatologist tested.
- I’m highly disappointed in the fact that it gets over quickly.
- Pretty pricey for the quantity given.
Rating : 3.8/5.
- Even after the product gets over, clean the felt tip and buy a normal liquid eyeliner to reuse it to apply eyeliner.
- I find it best to first draw the wings before going for the inner corners of the eye.
- You can use olive oil (check out the Soulflower Olive Oil) or Lakme Bi- phased makeup remover or Garnier Micellar water like I’m currently doing.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I truly loved the felt tip in this eyeliner. But other than that everything else was pretty normal in this liner. Though it is a much hyped product, I would not buy it again because I think I can find a better product at a cheaper price.