As a slow step towards choosing natural products, I chose to try two products from the Little Extra brand- Coco Onion Natural Conditioner & Dual Tooth Neem Wood Comb. Let’s see if the products from this small brand are worth a try!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Content: 300 ml
- I am thankful for the plastic free packaging of the comb which came in a simple cardboard package. The conditioner came in a pump bottle and was easy to use.
- The Coco Onion Natural Conditioner has a thick consistency and is white in color. A pea sized quantity is enough for a medium length hair. This 300 ml bottle will last a long time.
- I noticed my hair texture improving & my usually dry hair became soft & shiny as I used the Coco Onion Natural Conditioner. It could be due to the use of plant-based ingredients like coconut & onion oil, pea & wheat protein, grapefruit, aloe vera etc.
- This product is gentle on the hair as it is free from harmful chemicals like added fragrance, sulphates, parabens, artificial synthetic colors, silicones, phthalates etc. It is 100% vegan, natural & cruelty-free.
- Since it is chemical free and natural, it is suitable for all hair types.
- The Dual Tooth Neem Wood Comb is nothing short of magic. It works like a charm on my hair. Like, I can see so much of difference in the hair fall when I use my regular wide tooth plastic comb & the wide tooth of this wood comb.
- It is a well made comb with no sharp edges or protrusions. Suitable for both thin & thick hair types.
- Expiry Date: Conditioner: 24 months ; Comb 6-12 months.
- The Coco Onion Natural Conditioner is a bit pricey.
- It is a bit of a hassle to clean the Dual Tooth Neem Wood Comb as you can’t use soap and water to clean it like you do a plastic comb.
Rating : Comb – 4.5/5 ; Conditioner 4/5.
- You can use a thin cotton cloth to clean between the comb. Clean often to maintain hygiene.
- Use conditioner only on the lower half of hair & avoid contact with scalp.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I liked both the products from the Little Extra brand- Coco Onion Natural Conditioner & Dual Tooth Neem Wood Comb. Both the products are worth a try.