Hey beauties! Not all of us have full, thick eyelashes. Including me. So, it’s no wonder we all try to create that effect using mascara once in a while. On one such mascara hunt I came across L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara – Extra-Black. Lets check out if it lives up to the hype around it.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Content: 10.7 ml
- The overall packaging is good. As you all know one can’t go wrong with black & gold color tone.
- I like the wand especially. It does a really good job of separating & curling the lashes.
- Also, I would say L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara made a breakthrough with this wand as it picks up just the right amount of product, neither too much that it clumps the lashes together nor too less that needs us to go for another coating. Simply, JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT.
- A single coat is enough to give a natural but oh the lashes look naturally thick look.
- The formula is creamy & does not clump till I don’t go more than 2 coats but this is quite a good performance as it doesn’t make my lashes stiff.
- It is not waterproof. So, it you are going for any occasion in which you may shed some happy tears, this one is not for you.
- Quite expensive for a non waterproof mascara.
- Except the wand itself, there is nothing special or unique about the formula itself.
Rating : 4/5.
- Twist your applicator a bit while applying to get a slight curl.
- You can remove it using a Q-Tip soaked in coconut or olive oil.
- But if you are in a hurry, you can just wash it off with soap & water.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I would definitely recommend this product as it will define your lashes well & give you a nice fanned out lash effect. Also, this will be highly useful if you are not very good at applying false lashes like me ;P.