Who doesn’t like a mini hair spa at home? Especially, after taking out chemical-loaded products off the equation. Soulflower Lavender Rosemary Healthy Hair Aroma Massage Oil gives you all the benefits of aromatherapy without putting a hole in your pocket.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Content: 90 ml.
About the Product :
- I fell in love with the product as soon as I saw its packaging. It comes in a cardboard carton bearing creative sketches. Inside, you’ll find the oil in a cute plastic container. There have attached a cute rose to the cap via a jute rope. So, yeah I ? the packaging.
- Second thing that brought a smile on me is its ingredients. It has Lavender, rosemary, neem, juniper, amla essential oils, jojoba, olive, coconut & castor oils. Awesome, isn’t it?
And you are just going to love it when I list out the benefits of each oil.
Lavender Essential Oil
It fights off dandruff, disinfects your scalp, improves blood circulation and increases supply of nutrients to the scalp making it healthy and preventing hair loss.
Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary oil helps in stimulating hair growth and preventing hair loss. The improved blood flow due to massaging with this natural oil increases the supply of nutrients on the scalp and nourishes the hair follicles and stops premature graying.
It improves hair growth, giving it shine and treating dry, itchy scalps.Amla oil can also be used on thinning hair to help it grow more thickly.
Neem, Juniper Essential Oil
Regular application of Neem & Juniper oil can result in healthier scalp and healthy hair. Neem oil is a natural cure for dandruff and dry scalp. Juniper oil can be used to condition rough and frizzy hair.
Jojoba,Olive & Coconut Oil
A blend of jojoba, olive and coconut oil is super moisturizing and stimulates hair growth. Olive oil is a fantastic conditioner for hair.
Castor oil smooths the hair cuticle, adds moisture, makes hair more manageable and controls an oily scalp.
- Cute packaging.
- Natural ingredients.
- It makes my hair shiny, soft and smooth.
- Prevents hair fall.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Controls dandruff.
- All in all, it does what it claims.
- Travel friendly.
- Has a thick consistency.
- Has a strong smell (the good kind) but people who are sensitive to smell might not like it.
- The given quantity is less for the price paid. The bottle is really small that it fits into my palm.
Rating : 4.7/5.
- Don’t apply this oil directly into your scalp. It might be a little thick for you.
- Take this Soulflower Lavender Rosemary Oil and olive oil in 1:3 ratio and heat it a little before applying to your hair.
- Massage the mixed oil into your scalp gently(in circular motion) using the tips of your finger. Avoid using nails.
- Leave it for 1-2 hours or overnight.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
This oil was my hair saver!! Seriously, my hair was going super dry in the hot Chennai sun. One day, I saw this Soulflower Lavender Rosemary Oil when ordering my Soulflower Olive Carrier oil (review here) for the second time and I was like why not try it out? It’s a natural product after all.
I had mixed it with olive oil in 1:3 ratio and heated it a little and massaged into my scalp gently. And I tied my hair into a bun and wrapped a slightly damp towel around it. I left it overnight. This helps the oil to get absorbed into the scalp. The next day after I had shampooed my hair, it was deeply conditioned and super soft.
Word of caution: This oil is extremely cooling. Don’t have ice-cream or anything that might cause cold on the day of shampooing. I did that and now I’m lying with cold, cough and slight chills (hence, the slow updates).
But all that apart, I love this product!! Will definitely recommend/repurchase it!