So you all know how I was on the lookout for a Holy Grail shampoo. I found it at last! I’m pretty sure most of you wouldn’t have heard of this brand but it is really awesome. WOW Organics Miracle 10 in 1 Shampoo is my HG product and I am pretty sure you’ll all love it too.
WOW Organics Miracle 10 in 1 Shampoo claims to be natural and a totally safe formulation that contains pure and certified organic Rosemary and Tea Tree essential oils. It also claims to have a unique blend of natural conditioners useful for healthy hair.
Let’s check it out.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
MRP: Rs.499 ( but it is available on discount at just Rs.316 at Nykaa)
- WOW Organics Shampoo comes in a brown semi-transparent plastic bottle with a squeeze top. An easy to use packaging.
- I prefer squeezable bottles than flip-open caps in shampoos.
- The semi-transparent packaging makes it easier to look at how much product is left.
- It doesn’t have any outer packaging. So all the details are provided on the bottle’s sticker.
- WOW Organics Shampoo’s bottle is semi-transparent with a slightly gel like consistency. It has the right consistency without being runny.
- I love this shampoo because it never strips away the moisture from my hair even if I get carried away and use a little too much.
- It hydrates my hair and moisturises it quite well.
- A little quantity is enough to clean the scalp effectively.
- I heart this mainly because it balances between cleaning the scalp yet without striping away the moisture from my scalp.
- It maintains the pH of the scalp well and thus controls dandruff.
- I didn’t experience any dandruff breakouts after using this Miracle shampoo.
- My hair looks natural and shiny after hair wash.
- It controls my frizzy hair and tames it quite well.
- In addition, it has reduced my hair fall really well.
- It is great for everyday use.
- Furthermore, it’ll suit all hair types. But on the days I oil my hair, I require a little bit more of this shampoo to clean the oily scalp properly.
- It is 100% vegan.
- And it is free of parabens and sulphur.
- It doesn’t lather. Though it takes some trial and error to get the right quantity of shampoo for your hair, I feel it is well worth it because no lather proves that it is free of sodium laureth sulphate.
- The bottle lasts quite long. It lasts atleast 3 months for me.
- Shelf Life : 24 months.
- It is not travel friendly.
- It is a bit costly but I feel it is worth it because I have tried professional shampoos and branded shampoos like L’oreal Paris, TREsemme’, Garnier Fructis, Sunsilk, dove etc. but I have never experienced good results like from this shampoo. Plus you can always get it at great discounts from Nykaa, Jabong or Amazon.
- I suggest using some other shampoo on the days you oil your hair. Hair is quite oily even after hair wash.
Rating : 5/5.
- Do not take too much of the shampoo because it doesn’t lather. 5-10 ml will be more than enough for medium length hair if you have dry-normal scalp.
- Oily scalped beauties don’t go overboard with the amount you take because you’ll never get a dry scalp with this product. It retains some moisturise but that doesn’t mean your scalp isn’t clean.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I was apprehensive of trying yet another hair product because I was losing a lot of hair. But then it’s organic and sulphate free claim drew me to it. I’m glad I tried it. It brought about a major change in my hair. Before, atleast 50 strands of my hair will be lying on the shower floor but after this shampoo, only 2-5 strands shed during shower.
Would I recommend / repurchase this? Yes, definitely. This is such an amazing Shampoo. It’s a shame that it’s not well known. So, don’t hesitate. Buy it NOW!!