Guysss!! *excited squeals* Today I’m soo excited to share about this amazing nail paint that officially made me super crazy about nails and nail paints that now I practically feel naked if my nails aren’t painted! Yep! I’m talking about Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color in the shade Red Red.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
MRP: Rs. 135 (from Amazon India) or $1.48- $1.57 (from Walmart).
Content: 0.43 fl. oz./ 12.7 ml.
- The outer pack has all the product information from the shade name to ingredients list. The nail paint itself comes in a transparent bottle with a silver cap. Though the packaging is simple and nothing to swoon by, it is sturdy and travel friendly.
- And Wild Shine smells like any other nail polish- a strong petroleum smell that thankfully doesn’t last long after applying on the nails.
- The best thing about this nail color is its unique color, such a beautiful shade of red with very minute twinges of pink. Yep, it’s no true red shade but it is better than the promised color I would say.
- The applicator/ brush is really good too. It is longer than it is wider, so I feel it offers more precision during applications though it takes a little longer to get the job done.
- It offers opaque coverage and you can witness the true color in a single coat but if you are in for some depth of color, you can go for a second coat.
- Also, it dries in 40-50 seconds flat.
- It is Toluene, Formaldehyde and Phthalate free.
- It is so affordable and worth every penny and more.
- The Wild Shine nail color packaging doesn’t have the manufactured date or shelf life but their customer care is so good that when I mailed them enquiring about the same they replied back within 16 hours or so, taking into account the time difference between U.S and India, I would say they were prompt. Shelf life- 12 months from the date of opening.
- I feel that it chips a bit when you go about your daily chores but even expensive nail paints do that.
- Its availability in India is an huge issue but if you do have someone in the U.S, do ask them to get it for you.
Rating : 4.6/5.
- Always let the first coat dry before going for a second coat. It’ll save you a lot of time and give you a better finish.
- I would suggest wearing a top coat with this nail color for that smooth, shiny look.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I have never been a huge fan of nail colors so far choosing to wear them only for occasions but this one changed all that. I’m a huge fan of this Wild Shine nail color and would blindly recommend it.