Name a girl who doesn’t like long, curly eyelashes. Can’t think of anyone ? Me neither. While I’ll certainly write an article on how to get thick, long eyelashes, this post is a follow-up to the Lakme Eyeconic Lash Curling mascara. Since, Lakme failed to fulfill its claim, I’m here with an alternative – an eyelash curler. Not only does it curl your lash line, it also helps you to spike up the drama by giving you control on how much you want to curl them. Let’s get on with the review.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
MRP : Rs.120 per unit (available online at Amazon, Nykaa, Jabong and Flipkart).
- Vegas curler looks simple, but it is quite sturdy and I can use it with ease.
- The handle is of the correct size and comfortable to work with.
- It is great for beginners. Beginner-friendly.
- Very affordable.
- Travel friendly.
- Easy to clean.
- Vega also gives you an extra rubber pad. It will especially be handy when your old pad gets really dirty.
- It does not cut your lashes if you accidentally press too hard (but please be careful while handling the curler, better safe than sorry).
- Curls the lashes very easily with 10-15 pumps itself.
- It does not cover my whole lash line. The edges get missed and gets curled unevenly. If you have big eyes, then this curler is NOT the one for you.
- Rub the padding to make it warm for faster curling.
- Use the curler before putting on any kind of eye makeup.
- Apply mascara immediately after curling. It will hold the curls for a longer time.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
This was my first curler and I am certainly glad that I didn’t spend lots of money on my first buy. This was great while I was learning how to use a curler in the first place. For people who are new to this, I’ll certainly give you a detailed tutorial with pictures.
- Hold the curler to your lash line.
- Slowly pump for 10 to 12 times like how you would normally use a pair of scissors to cut. Also, there’s no hard and fast rule on the number of times you pump. Pump for any number of times that work for you.
- Move to the middle of your lash line and again pump for 10-15 times.
Voila!! You now have an amazing, curled lash line.
1 Comment on "Get Flawless Eyelashes with Vega Eyelash Curler Review & How-to’s"
Really very very useful Blog!!! Currently, I am using eyelash growth serum for my lashes.