Today I going to tell you guys about my favorite body lotion. It has been my trusted and go to lotion for years without burning a hole in my pocket. Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Lotion is my HG body lotion and I’ll tell you why.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Content: 100 ml.
- Aloe Soothe Body Lotion comes in a light green plastic bottle with a green flip open cap.
- Furthermore, it has Aloe vera extracts with Vaseline micro jelly. And we all know how good aloe vera is for the skin.
- It is a creamy white lotion that is neither thick nor runny. It has a perfect consistency that I love.
- As a result, it blends well and gets absorbed into my skin real quick.
- It moisturises and hydrates my skin well.
- Consequently, my skin feels soft and supple.
- Also, the lotion is non-sticky and non-greasy.
- Most noteworthy, it heals dry patches, chapped skin and skin rashes caused due to friction between your thighs.
- Aloe Soothe Body Lotion is perfect as it leaves the skin feeling light and fresh upon application.
- It stays on me throughout the day. I don’t feel any need for reapplication.
- In conclusion, it is a great everyday lotion.
- It has a mild aloe vera smell that fades away after 5-10 minutes of application.
- Also, it is a light lotion unlike Vaseline Cocoa Butter.
- It is very affordable.
- Travel friendly.
- It has a shelf life of 24 months.
Rating : 5/5.
- It may not be suitable for oily skinned beauties.
- I highly recommend it for dry skinned beauties.
- You can use this lotion every day, right through the year. I feel this is a great summer lotion because it’s so light and non-sticky.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
As I mentioned above, this is my HG lotion. I try on a lot of other products but this has always been a constant for me. Moisturizing aside, I feel it heals burns, rashes etc. So, it serves some purpose or the other.
Will I recommend/repurchase?
Yes, I recommend it and I just ordered my next bottle.