Hey lovelies, Don’t have time for preparing scrubs to exfoliate your feet? Or not interested to buy super expensive pedigree kits? Do you feel pumice stone is a little too harsh on your skin? Your guide is here with an inexpensive yet really good solution. Vaadi Herbals Elbow Foot Knee Scrub Soap with Almond and Walnut Scrub is a practical and economical option to exfoliate your feet.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Vaadi Herbals foot scrub has light greyish color with tiny black particles in it.
- It has tiny stone-like particles for scrubbing your feet.
- Also, it is neither too gentle nor too harsh like a pumice stone.
- It removes somewhat thick deposits of dead skin cells effectively.
- And it has a mild smell. It actually smells a little like walnut.
- In addition, it doesn’t get over easily and lasts long. One soap lasts for at least 3 months for me.
- It has a shelf life of 36 months.
- You can use it daily for scrubbing your feet (preferably at night before going to bed).
- Travel friendly.
- This product from Vaadi Herbals is very inexpensive.
- It might be a little harsh on knees and elbows. I recommend its use only on your feet.
- I don’t think all that Almond and walnut scrub claims are true (obviously). It just has very minute stone like scrub particles.
- Also, it does not make your feet soft or smooth. It just removes the dead skin cells effectively.
Rating : 4.0/5.
- I recommend scrubbing your feet every night with this soap followed by Body Herbals foot cream to get baby soft feet.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I have used this product for 4 months now. This is the second soap I had bought recently. It helps to remove dead cells off your feet (something we rarely pay attention to). I don’t use it for my elbows or knees. It might me a little harsh on them. It’s a great buy if you want to pay some attention to your feet without much cost or too busy to spend much time. It hardly takes 5 minutes to scrub and apply the foot cream on your feet.
I definitely recommend this product.