Bonjour my fellow makeup junkies! Those of you who are crazy about eye makeup would have known about Sigma Eyeshadows and brushes. And if you are bored of the usual colors in an eyeshadow and are looking for a different, unique kind of shade, I have the perfect one in mind- Notre Dame from the Sigma Beauty products.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
MRP: Rs.1560 / $ 11.00 (Available online only at Flipkart).
Content: 2.5 gm / 10 oz.
- Ever heard of love at first sight? Well that’s what happened when I first laid my eyes on this Sigma Eyeshadow Notre Dame. A white cardboard packaging with an opening at the front showcasing the eyeshadow pan and all the product details (except for the expiry date) and the shade name written on the top, the packaging is all about class and cute. The pan itself is a black plastic with a transparent lid.
- There are 30 shades in this range with 4 finishes from matte, frost, sheen and 3D frost.
- Notre Dame offers a 3D frost finish. It looks like a shade of shimmery violet-brown in the pan on the first look. But it settles into a purple tone with golden shimmers on the eyelids.
- I was pleasantly surprised at its buttery texture.
- So smooth inspite of the shimmers and it glides and blends like a dream.
- The shimmers are not at all chunky. Moreover, there is no fallout at all.
- Icing on the cake, it has an amazing staying power. It doesn’t budge for 8+ hours without primer and stays put for 11+ hours with a primer.
- Andddd I just cannot stop gushing about its pigmentation. So highly pigmented that one swipe of the product itself gives the proper color but hey you can build it up for a rich metallic finish too.
- The cute pan is travel friendly.
- It is free of parabens, sulphates, phthalate, mineral oil and casein.
- Availability is the biggest con of this product. It’s very hard to find it even online. Currently, it is available only on Flipkart.
- It’s expensive. I mean 1.5 k for 2.5 gm of the product is a wee bit (okay.. a lot) costly. But then the quality of the product eases the guilt trip?.
Rating : 5/5.
- Use fingertips to apply the product. Notre Dame’s pigmentation is the most prominent that way than while using a brush.
- You can use this trick when you are out of your eyeshadow primer.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I am head over heels in love with Sigma Eyeshadow Notre Dame *dot*. Be its amazing pigmentation or its staying power, it’s a heart stealer through and through and I definitely recommend it.