- 80 gm – Raspberries
- 1 tablespoon – Lemon Juice
- 3 tsp – Sugar or 2 tsp – Honey
- Some Ice cubes
Blend the raspberries, lemon juice and sugar/honey for 30 sec in a blender. Strain thoroughly. Add some ice cubes and enjoy this refreshing drink!
Step by Step Version:
- Rinse and take about 80 gm of raspberries and 1 tbs of lime juice.
- Add the required sugar or honey and blend everything for 20-30 sec.
- Strain the mixture really well using a strainer.
- Just to make things a bit more fun, wet the rim of the glass and dip it into some sugar. Stick up a raspberry or a lemon wedge on the top.
- Add some ice cubes and serve this refreshing Raspberry Lemonade.
- A cup of raspberry has just 64 calories and more than 85% water.
- A great source of fiber.
- High in vitamin C.
- High in antioxidants, which can help reduce signs of aging by fighting free radicals in your body.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative effects may reduce risk of chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes (by improving insulin resistance), obesity (by reducing the amount of carbs absorbed after a meal) and cancer.
- Good source of vitamin C, vital for immune function, iron absorption, improve collagen production and reverse damage to skin caused by UV rays.
- Promotes hydration.
- Supports weight loss and improves your skin quality.
- Aids digestion and helps prevent kidney stones.