Though I have never used much Ponds products, I got this Ponds White Beauty Spot-less Fairness Face Wash as a part of the Radiance Must-Haves combo from Nykaa. Surprisingly, I found this product to be quite good.
White Beauty Spot-less Fairness Face Wash Claims:
- Washes away the dead skin cells to uncover spot-less fairer looking skin.
- Cleanses deeply for a glowing and visibly brighter skin.
Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Water, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Stearic acid, Lauric acid, Glycol Distearate, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyquaternium 7, Niacinamide, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, perfume, Disodium EDTA, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Hexyl cinnamal limonene, citronellol,
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Content: 15/ 50/ 100 gm.
- It comes in a white plastic tube with a screw on cap. The 50 gm and 100 gm variants come with a flip open cap.
- White beauty face wash has a thick, creamy texture. The product has a shiny white color.
- Also, it has a mild fresh fragrance.
- White beauty face wash cleans dirt, oil and sebum well.
- My face remains fresh for 3-4 hours after wash.
- It cleanses well. Face is oil-free after wash.
- In addition, it makes dull skin look brighter and fresher.
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Even a little blob produces a lot of foam and is enough to wash both the face and neck area.
- Most importantly, it contains micro foam which washes away the dead skin cells effectively.
- Recommended for oily and combination skin types.
- It is not as drying as soap.
- Also, it lathers really well giving the mental satisfaction that I have cleaned my face well.
- And, it claims to have Pro-Vitamin B3 that’ll aid in skin lightening. Good to hear! But honestly guys! I have no idea if my skin is brighter because of effective cleaning or their special ingredient.
- Travel friendly.
- Shelf life: 24 months.
- I can feel that it is loaded with chemicals. So, sensitive skin types should do a patch test before using this face wash.
- It is a little drying. Not recommended for dry and normal skin types.
- Okay, this one is not exactly a con. It’s of difficult to ID the product among other Ponds products. They all have almost the same packaging. You need to read the label to pick the right one.
Rating : 4.2/5.
- Always using any face wash only after wetting the face completely.
- You can also take sugar along with a small blob of the product and wash/ scrub your face gently for a quick exfoliation.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
This face wash was perfect for me- economical, effective cleaning, fresh face etc. and the results were great too. The only thing I’m a bit uncomfortable about is the fact that I feel it has a lot of chemicals and you guys know how I lean towards natural products.
Do I recommend it? Definitely if you have oily or combination skin types. It lives up to its claims!