I have always had a good opinion about Oriflame. I mean come on they are one of the few lip products that do not contain lead. So, it is kinda true that I was super excited to try on their Oriflame The ONE Lip Sensation Matte Mousse Liquid Lipsticks. So, let’s see how they fared.
Oriflame The ONE Lip Sensation Matte Mousse Claims:
- Feels light, smooth and velvety on application
- Intense pigmentation, color payoff and staying power
- Available in vibrant and desirable shades
- Born with the comforting and conditioning ingredients, this product is created to give you a fabulous beauty experience
Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Silica, Mica, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Paraffin, Propylene Carbonate, Isoceteth-10, Parfum, Cera Microcristallina, Propylparaben, Bht, Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Ci 15850, Ci 77891, Ci 45410, Ci 77491, Ci 77499, Ci 77492, Ci 45380, Ci 19140, Ci 42090
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Content: 5 ml.
- Matte Mousse Liquid Lipsticks come in a transparent, plastic tube with a silver screw on cap. Man don’t they look real cute.?
- Pink Velour is a bright neon pink shade. But don’t go about thinking it is too bold. Once on the lips it looks like a proper pink nothing too flashy.
- This color will look flattering on fair skinned beauties. But wheatish-skinned beauties can carry it off too.
- The applicator has a long, flat sponge tip which is quite really comfortable for application.
- The texture is creamy like whipped cream.
- And it feels weightless and light on the lips.
- It settles into a semi matte finish on a well exfoliated, moisturized lips.
- The smell is quite nice. It’s not too strong either.
- The staying power is quite decent. It stays for 4+ hours without having any meals. But a greasy meal will definitely wipe it away. The consoling part is that the stain it leaves behind gives a natural pink lips effect which I like.
- It is waterproof.
- Travel friendly.
- Firstly, there is a limited shade choice in this range. Just 7 shades with only shades of pink, red and coral.
- Secondly, they could have definitely worked on the pigmentation. You need to go for two coats for the proper color to show.
- Not only that, it settles into fine lines on your lips and looks patchy.
- It transfers onto glasses, spoons etc.
- This color will not suit medium to dusky skinned beauties.
- Availability: Available only online.
- And yes, I feel it is too costly for the performance it delivers. I’m not too keen on spending 699 bucks for this.
Rating : 2.5/5.
- It is best suited for fairer skin tones.
- For beauties with dry lips, exfoliation and moisturizing is absolutely necessary.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
Oriflame has long been on my to-try brands list. So, I was super excited to finally try their infamous The ONE range. But I was really disappointed when it gave a patchy patchy dry look on my lips. It crumbles and settles into fine lines when you close yours lips. Complete waste of money.
Would I recommend it? Nope..