Your eyes just can’t be complete without thick, curly eyelashes fanning it. That is why mascara is one makeup product that is indispensable in every girls vanity. Today, I am going to check a mascara that had made me fall in love with it head over heels??. Maybelline the Colossal Volum’ Express.
There are 2 variants –
I am going to check out the washable variant.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Content : 10.7 ml.
- The Volum’ Express Mascara comes in a yellow tube with purple lettering. The packaging looks really cute and catchy.
- The applicator/wand is thick and dense. The bristles are neither too soft nor too hard. The wand gives great lift to the eyelashes.
- Volum’ Express Mascara adds drama to the eyes.
- It doesn’t clump your eyelashes. Not unless you start applying coat after coat to make them clumpy intentionally.
- It has great pigmentation. One coat is all you need for a jet black finish.
- It dries pretty fast which is good because I don’t want to sit around closing my eyes until my mascara dries. But it also means you should be real quick with that second coat.
- Increases volume and length of the lashes.
- It doesn’t make my lashes stiff or make them feel heavy.
- My lashes remain super light after application.
- Travel friendly.
- Affordable. In fact, this mascara is totally worth the money you spend on it.
- It is easy to remove since it’s washable.
- Shelf life of 30 months.
- Not waterproof. People who like waterproof mascara can try out the other variant .
- It dries really fast. So, you need to speed up if you want to apply a second coat.
Rating : 4.6/5.
- It is better for daily wear as it is hassle-free to remove. I just wash my face with soap before going to bed if I have no makeup on except the mascara.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
This product once again proved it’s not without reason every girl has at least half her vanity filled with Maybelline products. This product didn’t let me down either. It lifted my lashes quite well even without curling my lashes with an eyelash curler.
Definitely recommended. A budget mascara of an amazing quality.