Today’s review is about Pure Scarleto from the L’oreal Pure Reds Star Collection Range. This shade is endorsed and signed by Blake Lively. She sure knows to pick her shades. Have you seen how she puts up an amazing ensemble?
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Content: 4.2 gm
Pure Scarleto is a cherry red shade.
- This L’oreal Color Riche lipstick comes in a glossy black tube with a color-coded button. The lipstick is present in a golden tube. The packaging looks luxurious and attractive. The plastic body is truly scratch-free and fingerprint-free.
- It is super easy to ID the shades because of the color-coding.
- Pure Scarleto is a cherry red lipstick.
- This shade will suit all skin tones. Though it will look more flattering on fair and wheatish-skinned women.
- Pure Reds Lipsticks are true matte lipsticks.
- It has a creamy texture.
- Pure Scarleto does not tug. It glides smoothly on my lips.
- It brightens the complexion. Your face will look lighter on applying this lipstick.
- Pure Scarleto has a good staying power. It stays up to 5-6 hours. It survives light meals but doesn’t survive oily food.
- Also, it gives an opaque finish in one swipe. So beauties with pigmented lips, go for it!
- It does not dry out my lips.
- Being a matte lipstick, it moisturises my lips quite well which is a huge plus for me. Thanks to all the jojoba oil present in this lipstick.
- It feels super light on the lips.
- Furthermore, it doesn’t accentuate the lip lines. Yaay!
- I love the natural tint Pure Scarleto leaves behind. The tint is a slightly dull version of the actual shade. The tint stays on for more than 6 hours.
- It does not transfer much.
- It has a shelf life of 36 months.
- It is expensive. But even I got to accept this lipstick is worth spending 995 bucks.
Rating : 4.9/5.
- This lipstick will look stunning on fair and wheatish-skinned beauties.
- You can safely skip the lip balm with this lipstick.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I am totally hearting ? this shade. This is my second favourite shade among the 4 shades I had bought but my most favourite lipstick among the four. And add to that the super opaque finish it provides?? and ‘oh-so-creamy’ texture.
Would I recommend this? Absolutely. Pure Scarleto is definitely a heart stealer from the L’oreal Star Collection lipsticks.