So far, we saw about Pure Brick and had a quick peek-a-boo with the Star Collection Lipsticks. Now, let’s check out the shade Pure Fire from the Star Collection Range. This shade is endorsed by Li Bingbing ( a Chinese actress).
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
MRP: Rs. 995 (Available at Nykaa and Amazon).
Content: 4.2 gm
Pure Fire is a red shade with strong orange undertones.
- This L’oreal Color Riche lipstick comes in a glossy black tube with a color-coded button in the centre. The lipstick is present in a gold tube. The packaging screams classy.
- Pure Fire is a red lipstick with orange undertones. This lipstick will look more flattering on fair and wheatish-skinned women.
- Pure Reds Lipsticks are true matte lipsticks.
- Pure Fire does not tug. It supports very smooth application.
- It brightens the complexion. Your face will look lighter on applying this lipstick ( visual effect of applying orange lipsticks).
- It has a good staying power. And it stays up to 4-5 hours with light snacks.
- It is a great shade for summers!
- One thing I just like about this lipstick is the natural tint it leaves behind. The tint stays on for more than 6 hours.
- It has a shelf life of 36 months.
- The bullet broke at the base!
- And it provides sheer coverage. It’s natural to expect a lipstick priced close to 1k to offer good coverage. However, you can layer it up to build the color.
- It dried out my lips!?
- Furthermore, it doesn’t survive a meal. It needs reapplication.
- It transfers a little on glasses.
- And it is expensive.
Rating : 3.9/5.
- This lipstick will look gorgeous on fair and wheatish-skinned beauties.
- Dusky and dark-skinned beauties will be better off without this shade.
- Applying lip balm underneath this lipstick is a must. Don’t skip it.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I have to say I’m pretty disappointed with this lipstick. It dries out my lips. And on top of that the bullet broke. I mean what is the point of getting an expensive lipstick if it’s going to pull your legs out like this. But the shade is really good. I can see myself using it summer. Just be careful with the bullet.
Would I recommend this? Not really. The shade makes me say a ‘aye’ but the bullet-breaking makes me say a big ‘NAY’.