Lip liners are god sent to prevent your lipsticks from bleeding out. They also define your lips so beautifully that you fall in love with them as much as you do with lipsticks! Today, I am going to review yet another product from my favorite brand – Lakme Perfect Definition Lip liner.
These liners are available in 4 shades-
11 Cocoa fudge
12 Black currant
23 Go grape
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
MRP : Rs. 250
Content : 1.1 g
- It is suitable for daily wear.
- It can be used by women of all skin types.
- It is gentle on skin.
- It supports easy application.
- It has a staying power of 4-5 hours.
- It does not dry out my lips.
- It has a shelf life of 30 months.
- This particular shade can be used on lips instead of lipstick. It has a deep reddish maroon shade (sorry guys I’m bad at describing colors, you can look at the product swatch and verify if my description fits the color ).
- This liner works better as a substitute for lipstick than a liner.
- The color does not transfer on to my fingers even if I rub my lips.
- It feels super light on my lips.
- It has a really good pigmentation. One swipe is all you need for the color to show nicely.
- It is smudge proof.
- Quite waterproof.
- If you are a hygiene buff then this pencil liner is just right for you.
- Travel friendly.
- Its texture is not so smooth. It tugs on my lips when lining my lips.
- The product is a pencil liner. Hence, sharpening of pencil leads to product wastage.
- The tip of the liner breaks easily during application if you apply even a little pressure.
- It doesn’t come with a sharpener. So, finding the right sharpener might be an issue.
Rating : 4/5
- Always try the liner on your lips the first time you buy a particular lip liner. Offline buys are recommended than online buys.
- Choose a color as close to the shade of lipstick you are going to pair the liner with to get perfect defined lips.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
This shade of liner is perfect for me as it comes close to my natural lip color. I sometimes use it instead of lipstick and it’s amazing?. It’ll be perfect for halloween parties or ar nights when you choose to go with a dark ensemble. Yeah, you got me there. I love it as a replacement for lipstick more than a liner. It feels super light on my lips and the best part is that it doesn’t dry out my lips like a matte lipstick does.But on the flip side the tip breaks easily as I feel the wood surrounding the liner is not bonded well with the product inside.
24 Comments on "Lakme Perfect Definition Lip liner (12 Blackcurrant ) Review"
Yes, really. I agree with all told above.
I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Well written!
Saved as a favorite, I like your web site!
Thank u Seo.
I do not even know the way I finished up here,
but I assumed this put up used to be good.
I don’t realize who you’re however definitely you
are going to a famous blogger should you
aren’t already. Cheers!
Thanks Marcia! Glad you enjoy YSG ?
I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
I am quite sure I’ll learn many new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the next!
Thank u so much Mariana?!! I’ll definitely update more stuff that actually works. I try each of them before sharing it with you guys. So I’m pretty sure most of them will work fr u..
Currently it looks like Expression Engine is the top blogging platform available
right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re
using on your blog?
No dear. I’m not using it.
Cߋm se divertindo tɑnto conteúdօ escrito você јá executa еm ԛualquer
problemas ԁe plagorism oս copyrigҺt violação ?
Meս blog tem սm monte Ԁe completamente único conteúԁo tenhо
também autoria me ou terceirizado, mɑs parece ԛue muito disso é eⅼе aparecendo tudo do
internet ѕem mᥱu permissãߋ. Você conhece algum técnicas ρara ajudar
parar conteúԀo de ѕer roubado? Eu gostaria verdadeiramente agradeçο.
Nope unfortunately no way to stop plagiarism. Just write unique content and hope your users enjoy it
Excelente forma de dizendo, e boa artigo ρara tomar
dados soЬгe o tema da minha apresentaçãⲟ foco, qᥙe vou transmitir em escola.
Thanks Nicole. Do spread the word around!!
Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this site.
It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very difficult to get that “perfect balance” between usability and appearance.
I must say you’ve done a amazing job with this. In addition, the blog loads very quick for me on Opera.
Thanks Donny ☺… Will definitely try to give a great user experience.
Hello, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed
this post. It was helpful. Keep on posting!
Thank u so much Tasha!!
My brother recommended I might like this web site.
He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You cann’t consider just how a
lot time I had spent for this info! Thank you!
Hi there! I could have sworn I’ve visited your blog before but after
browsing through a few of the posts I realized it’s new to me.
Nonetheless, I’m definitely delighted I came across it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!
I’m truly enjoying the design of your site. It’s very easy
on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Excellent work!
Aww…thank u..nope! I didn’t hire anyone, the site was developed by me.
Some of the shades of Lakme lip liner is too good.