Hiya baby dolls, Hope you all are doing good. My favorite Lakme has come up with yet another invention – Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Lip Color which are infused with Argan Oil. These lipsticks claim to nourish your lips while delivering intense color.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The packaging is a huge plus of the Lakme Argan Oil Lip Colors. They come in a luxurious, gold tube with ‘Lakme Absolute’ written in black lettering. It has the shade name written in the bottom of the tube.
- Available in 15 vibrant shades that complement all Indian skin tones. I find all the shades to be workable. There is no super bold color in this range.
- Lush Rose is a deep pink shade that can almost be called fuchsia shade but not quite there.
- This Argan Oil Lip Color has a beautiful creamy texture that glides on my lips. Yet, the best part is the bullet does not break which is a problem with many of the creamy lipsticks.
- Lakme Argan Oil gives a smooth and silky finish.
- It stays upto 5 hours on me without having meals. That’s okay with me. It’s a non-matte lipstick. You can only expect so much.
- This lipstick is non-drying and moisturizing.
- Argan Oil Lip Color heals even cracked lips and keeps them soft, smooth and conditioned.
- Argan oil as a base makes for a wonderful lip treatmentalmost like a replacement for chap sticks/lip balms.
- Lakme Argan Oil Lip Color appears sheer when you first apply it but finishes into a medium coverage after a minute.
- The color is buildable to a total opaque finish. So, suitable for pigmented lips.
- Lush Rose will look amazing on fair to medium skin tones. But people of any skin tones can carry this shade off.
- It fades away eventually without fading in patches.
- It does not feather and it smells nice.
- The tube is sturdy and travel friendly.
- Shelf life : 2 years.
- Expensive. I think this may be because of the argan oil in it.
- It transfers onto cups but not too much.
Rating : 4.7/5.
- The use of this Argan Oil Lipstick during the cold seasons is perfect to prevent rough and dry lips.
- You can use it everyday in the place of lip balm as it conditions lips as well as gives amazing color.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
This is a good lipstick. It is super moisturizing and makes your lips feel silky that I forget I have a lip colour on. But I cannot help feeling it’s a little overpriced. But thankfully, it’s cheaper online. I find the coverage satisfying. I prefer to leave it on with one coat because I feel 2-3 coats make the color distribution a little uneven.