Hey Dolls! So you guys know how starstruck I was with the LA Girl Pro Face HD Matte Pressed Powder Warm Caramel that I had to get my right shade. So, I had ordered LA Girl Pro Face HD Matte Pressed Powder Creamy Natural from Amazon but they had delivered LA Girl Pro Face HD Matte Pressed Powder Classic Ivory instead. 😀 But they were good enough to acknowledge and refund the money when the seller failed to respond properly. Anddd I got to keep the product 😀 :D. So, today’s review is all about LA Girl Pro Face Pressed Powder- Classic Ivory.
LA Girl Pro Face HD Matte Pressed Powder Claims:
- Long lasting, Oil Controlling powder.
- Mattifying finish for a radiant look.
- Helps cover blemishes and imperfections.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Content: 7 gm or 0.25 oz.
- LA Girl Pro Face Pressed Powder’s packaging is all about hygiene and intricacy. The black and color matched plastic case has the pressed powder on the top portion and a built-in mirror, a sponge and holes for ventilation at the bottom which helps in aerating the sponge and prevent breeding of bacteria.
- The texture is powdery but a soft kind of powder that blends splendidly.
- The Pro Face HD Matte powder is available in 15 shades suiting every skin tones and undertone.
- And Classic Ivory will suit fair skin tones with pink undertones perfectly.
- Also, it offers an instant matte finish, even skin tone and the pores are hidden quite well too.
- The Pro Face Pressed Powder feels super soft and light on the skin.
- Also, it offers light to medium coverage. So, dark spots and blemishes are covered up well.
- The staying power is really good. Stays for 6-7 hours on me (dry skin). For oily skin types, I think it’ll last somewhere between 4-5 hours.
- The reason I’m swooning over it is because of the flawless, smooth and HD finish it gives off.
- It does not break out my skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Travel friendly.
- Affordable. Ahum! Ahum! I know what you guys are thinking. 700 bucks for a compact is affordable for you? But ladies trust me! The quality of this product is too good.
- Moreover, it is dermatologist tested, cruelty and paraben free.
- Shelf Life: 36 months.
- Personally, I think this shade will not go well with Indian skin tones.
Rating : 4.7/5.
- It is mandatory to moisturize your skin well before using this product.
- Got this shade by mistake like me? You can always use it as a highlighter.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
Classic Ivory is not something that I wanted but I definitely tweak here and there to use this product and also it feels wrong to waste such good quality product. On my tanned skin days, i mix up Classic Ivory with right ratio of Warm Caramel to get my unique shade. 😀 That’s the thing about makeup! There are no hard and fast rules. As long as something works out for you and you are comfortable, it’s okay. Also, I use this shade as highlighter at times.
Would I recommend? If you are looking for an affordable, matte highlighter for oily skin, go for it.