Summer is at its peak. Our faces bear the brunt of sweat and dirt from all sides. We all know nothing can clean or be anti-bacterial like neem. Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash claims to be a soap free face wash which help clean impurities and pimples from the skin. It also claims to effectively remove excess oil, dirt and grime without stripping away excess moisture and make skin feel soft afterwards. Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face claims to combat bacterial infections such as acne, boils and ulcers.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Content: 50 ml.
- It comes in a transparent plastic tube with dark green flip-open lid. Decent packaging.
- The neem face wash has a gel like consistency and is light green in color.
- I feel it has true neem extracts.
- It smells a little like neem. The smell is not unpleasant. It is a mild smell that fades away after some time.
- A small quantity is enough for applying over the face and neck area.
- It removes dirt, grease and oil from the face effectively.
- It does not clog my pores or break out my skin.
- In fact, I feel it helps to unclog my pores and gets rid of the bacteria accumulated in the face from sweatingwell.
- And this is how it prevents pimples, acne etc.
- It cleans my face well and make it soft and clear.
- It’s economical.
- Shelf life : 24 months.
- I don’t think the Neem Face Wash does anything to the existing pimples or acne marks. It doesn’t act on them.
- The lid is quite flimsy. So not really travel friendly. You might end up with product spilling in your bag.
- It doesn’t lather too much (which I don’t really mind but might be a problem for some ).
Rating : 3.5/5.
- I suggest this product especially for normal to oily skin tones. Dry skinned beauties will be better off without it.
- Wet your face well before applying this product.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
In conclusion, I feel this product is a good choice for summer where you need some neem action. I put this product (or any face wash, you can never tell!) inside a thick cover or a plastic bag while traveling because I absolutely need face wash when travelling to relatives home or somewhere where I need to stay for a whole day. I don’t like the idea of having a grimy face.
Will I recommend this product? I hear mixed reviews from my cousins. Works for some but not a great product for others. So buy a trial pack it is available in 45 ml packs. But definitely give it a try, it’s worth checking out.