Hiya Sugarplums (did I just say that? ), OMG! I totally blame the Faces Glam On Color Perfect Lipstick for my hyperactivity. I had previously reviewed the shade Pink About Me. The Faces Glam On lipstick impressed me so much that I just couldn’t stop myself from buying another shade.
This lipstick range comes in 16 shades. The shade I am going to check today is Miami Night.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
MRP : Rs.549 only.
Content : 3.5 gm
- Jabong has 30% off on this lipstick. Available now for Rs.385.
- Flipkart Available now for Rs.380.
- Amazon sells at Rs.539 currently.
- Nykaa sells at Rs.549.
- I ? Faces Glam On packaging. It comes in a sturdy transparent plastic case which encase the golden tube that has the lipstick. Super unique and classy packaging!
- The second thing that made me fall head over heels for it is it’s buttery soft texture. It is so soft and satiny that it glides over my lips effortlessly.
- Miami Night is a coral shade with orange undertones. As soon as I said orange you guys would think ‘oh man would be too loud for me’, right? That’s where this shade scores. It has subtle orange that will look gorgeous on fair to medium skin toned beauties.
- It gives a beautiful satiny finish and a nice sheen to your lips on application.
- Also, it makes my lips look plump!
- Glam On lipstick has a good staying power. It gives a satiny finish to my lips for 2-3 hours and then it shifts to give a matte finish for 4+ hours. So, total staying power is 6+ hours.
- It survives light snacks but not full meals (to be expected with glossy lipsticks).
- Bonus points for brightening my complexion a little.
- Even when it fades, it leaves a nice coral stain on my lips. It doesn’t fade in patches.
- It hydrates my lips so well that there is no need for moisturisation or even exfoliation. Even the dry patches present ( if you didn’t exfoliate) are not highlighted.
- Furthermore, it is highly pigmented. It imparts rich color in one stroke. The shade is buildable but I didn’t find a need for it.
- It has a nice, very mild fragrance.
- Feels light on the lips as if you are not wearing anything.
- Also, it is paraben free.
- Glam On Color Perfect lipsticks contain vitamin E.
- Dermatologically tested.
- It has shelf life of 36 months.
- Travel friendly since the packaging is quite sturdy.
- It melts a little if kept in direct contact with sunlight or in a hot weather.
- I find that this shade transfers a little.
- It is a little costly.
Rating : 4.6/5.
- Dark skin toned beauties are better off without this shade. It will look kind of over the top for you.
- If your lips become dry due to the matte effect after some time, apply a lip balm over it.
- Keep the Lipstick in the fridge if it starts melting.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE:
I was initially apprehensive about this shade. Also, I have a love/hate relationship with this shade. When I applied it, my skin was slightly tanned and it looked kind of too bright. I was regretting getting this shade. But then I again applied it after few days when my skin tone had brightened a little and it looked really good.
So yes, I definitely recommend this product. It will be perfect especially during winters. A touch of color to an otherwise dull day.