Today, I am going to review a lipstick that officially changed me from a gloss girl to a lipstick loving woman. I never thought pink would be my color but this lipstick proved me wrong. Ladies, I present to you Faces Glam On Color Perfect Lipstick.
This lipstick range comes in 16 shades. The shade I am going to review today is Pink About Me.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
MRP : Rs.549 only (buy it at great discounts from Jabong, Amazon and Nykaa).
Content : 3.5 gm.
- Jabong has 30% off on this lipstick. Available currently for Rs.385.
- Flipkart Available currently for Rs.549.
- Amazon sells at Rs.492 currently.
- Nykaa sells at Rs.549.
- The first thing that made me grab it is its packaging. It comes in a sturdy transparent plastic case which encases the golden tube that contains the lipstick. Super unique and classy packaging!
- The second thing that made me fall head over heels for it is it’s ‘oh-so-creamy’ texture. It is so soft and satiny that it glides over my lips effortlessly.
- And the one thing that’ll want you to absolutely buy this product is it’s color. Such a beautiful shade of subtle pink that will look gorgeous on fair to medium skin toned beauties. They rightly named this product “Color Perfect”.
- It gives a beautiful satiny finish and a nice sheen to your lips on application.
- Glam On lipstick has such a long staying power. It gives a satiny finish to my lips for 2-3 hours and then it shifts to give a matte finish for 6+ hours ( how cool is that? ). So total staying power is 9+ hours.
- And it survives light meals, juices, light snacks and what not. It transfers very little.
- Even when it fades, it leaves a nice pink stain on my lips. It doesn’t fade in patches.
- It hydrates my lips so well that there is no need for moisturisation or even exfoliation. Even the dry patches present ( in case you didn’t exfoliate) are not much highlighted. But I do recommend using a lip balm when it starts settling to a matte finish.
- It is highly pigmented. It imparts rich color in one stroke. The shade is buildable but I didn’t find a need for it.
- Furthermore, it has a nice, very mild fragrance.
- It is paraben free.
- Glam On Color Perfect lipsticks contain vitamin E.
- Dermatologically tested.
- It has shelf life of 36 months.
- Travel friendly since the packaging is quite sturdy.
- Feels light on the lips as if you are not wearing anything.
- It melts a little if kept in direct contact with sunlight or in a hot weather.
Rating : 5/5.
- Dark skin toned beauties are better off without this shade. It will look kind of over the top for you.
- If your lips become dry due to the matte effect after some time, apply a lip balm over it.
- Keep the lipstick away from sunlight in a cool, dark place. You can also refrigerate it for 10-15 min before application.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE:
I got so obsessed with this lipstick that I just started taking picture after picture wearing it. It looks really good. Though the melting part is a put off, the creamy texture and the beau color of this shade makes me come back to it again and again.
Ramblings aside, I definitely recommend this product. It will make you fall for it as it did me.