Hello ladies! Long story short. Deyga is a relatively new, homegrown organic brand. They sent me some of their products for review . This post is not sponsored and my opinions expressed are 100% honest. Deyga Eyebrow Growth Oil is one of their best sellers according to their website. Let’s check out how legit this product is.
Deyga Eyebrow Growth Oil Claims:
Deyga’s eyebrow growth oil is designed for the brow-a-holic in you!
- Rich in fatty nutrients and minerals which nourishes and moisturizes the hair follicles and makes your eyebrows looks healthier and thicker.
- An abundant source of ricinoleic helps add volume.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
MRP: Rs. 730 (Available online at Deyga).
Content: 30 ml
- Their packaging is neat and classy. The product came in a cylindrical cardboard container. Upon opening, I found a glass bottle with a dropper cap. It is helpful for applying the Eyebrow Growth Oil.
- Firstly, I was quite surprised to see that the oil is lightweight and non-greasy while I was expecting something quite oily and heavy. In fact, it was lighter than the Deyga Beautifying Serum.
- The smell had hints of Rosemary and Castor oil. It kind of reassured me that the product is 100% organic and has zero preservatives.
- Suitable for all skin tones.
- True to its claims, the Eyebrow Growth Oil made my eyebrows a little thicker over continuous use.
- Though it is expensive like 730 bucks for 30 ml of Eyebrow Growth Oil, I just needed like 2-3 drops for every use. So, it kind of lasted for a long time for me.
- Expiry Date: 8 months.
Rating : 4.5/5.
- I use this oil for my eyelashes too! And it is surprising effective for getting thick eyelashes.
- I just take a drop of this oil on my fingertip and apply it on the root of my lashes.
- Wash and reuse the bottle people. It is really sustainable to reuse than recycle.
- Surprisingly, that dropper is so useful to even apply hair oil on the scalp 😛
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
Now this is no miracle oil that will give instant hair growth overnight. But it is one of those things which will slowly but surely give benefits. So, I definitely recommend this product.