Hi Guys! Deyga is a relatively new brand of organic products and what’s amazing about it is, it is an homegrown brand. Yep, it’s based out of Erode, Tamil Nadu. So, when they sent in their products for review I was soooper excited! Needless to say, this is not a sponsored post and my opinions are 100% honest. They claim that Deyga Beautifying Serum is their best seller. Does it live up to the claim? Let’s check out people.
Deyga Beautifying Serum Claims:
A unique oil for the skin. Non-greasy, lightweight and fast absorbing serum for softness and shine with antioxidant and antibacterial benefits. This unique blend of oils and herbs is formulated to help skin look young and healthy.
- 100% Natural
- Brightens dull skin
- Repairs pigmentation
- Minimizes fine lines and signs of ageing
- Relieves dark circles.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
MRP: Rs. 730 (Available online at Deyga).
Content: 30 ml
- I have one word for their packaging ->“classy”. I kid you not it came in a cylindrical cardboard container. On opening it I found a glass bottle with a dropper cap. It is convenient for applying the Beautifying Serum.
- Firstly, I was quite surprised to see a concoction of oils in the place of serums I was used to. But it only reassured me that it indeed is 100% organic and has zero preservatives.
- True to its claims, the Beautifying Serum was non-greasy.
- Texture is lighter than expected for a serum made completely of oils.
- Suitable for dry and normal skin beauties.
- Most importantly, I felt a sense of relief seeing the ingredients. Full of natural ingredients like Moringa Oil, Bitter Almond Oil, Baobab, Kukui Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Khus Khus Essential oil and Watermelon seed oil.
- Coming to the purpose of the serum, it did moisturize and nourish my face.
- It gives a fresh look in the morning.
- Expiry Date: 8 months.
- Deyga Beautifying serum is not suitable for oily or acne prone skin.
- Also, I didn’t see much difference in the pigmentation of my skin.
- Contrary to its claims, it does not reduce fine lines or signs of aging.
- Beautifying serum was not as fast absorbing as it claims. It takes about 30-45 minutes to get absorbed by the skin.
- It smells a bit like castor oil. Not a great smell but you get used to it.
- The major downside for me is the cost. 730 bucks is quite expensive for 30 ml of product. I had to use 7-8 drops to cover my face, so it gets over quite quickly on regular use.
Rating : 3.5/5.
- Wash and reuse the bottle people. You can use it to store diluted mixture of rose water and water and use as a toner.
- Also, it is really sustainable to reuse than recycle.
- Surprisingly, that dropper is so useful to even apply hair oil on the scalp 😛
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I expected much more from this product but this is one of those products I would have gladly bought again if the price is around 400-500 bucks or I got more results for 750 bucks.