Every girl hates summer!! The thought of rundown makeup brings a scowl upon your faces. I feel you! So, how to make your makeup last longer? My best advice? Use a good primer. But alas! Good Primers are so expensive. So, I have brought you my HG primer that balances quality and cost quite well. Colorbar Perfect Match Primer is a must have product if you are looking for an affordable primer.
Colorbar Perfect Match Primer Claims:
- It claims to be the perfect base for make up and to hold the foundation in place for longer hours.
- To magically reduce the redness on skin and help lighten the acne marks.
- Gently blends into skin without adding extra shine or oiliness.
- Promises not to clog pores, to control the sebum production and brilliantly smoothen out skin’s texture and efficiently hide fine lines and open pores.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Content: 30 ml.
- Colorbar Perfect Match Primer comes in a sleek inverted white plastic tube with a nozzle and a silver screw-on cap. The packaging is a silver carton with black lettering. Nothing fancy but definitely classy.
- Colorbar Perfect primer has a gel like consistency.
- Also, it has a velvety texture.
- Consequently, it is very easy to blend.
- A little quantity is enough to cover the face.
- Furthermore, it blends into my skin well and evens it out really well.
- It makes my skin soft and smooth.
- True to its claim, it hides fine lines and open pores quite well.
- Most noteworthy, it minimizes my pores and any small bumps (like pimples) on the skin.
- Also, it lightens acne marks a little.
- Colorbar Perfect is an oil-free primer.
- It controls the oil production to an extent. Definitely a god sent for oily skinned women.
- Colorbar Perfect Primer proves to be a perfect base for make up.
- It holds the foundation in place for longer hours. Without primer, my makeup holds for 4-5 hours. But with this primer on, it holds for 10-12 hours with mild touch-up.
- The plastic tube is sturdy and the cap shuts firmly. It is travel friendly.
- It is affordable. I can hear you guys asking me, 825 bucks is affordable to you? My beauties, the starting price of a primer is 550 bucks. So yeah, a decent primer such as this at Rs.825 is quite a steal if you ask me.
- It is suitable for all skin types maybe except the sensitive skin types since it contains parabens and silicones.
- Shelf life : 3 years.
- It’s ingredients list puts me down a little. It has cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, tocopheryl acetate, isododecane, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, propyl paraben. Yep, you are right. It contains parabens and silicones.
- Not recommended for sensitive skin types. Be sure to do a patch test before buying this product.
Rating : 4.7/5.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes after applying Colorbar Perfect Primer before applying foundation.
- Oily skinned beauties, never skip foundation if you want your makeup to last longer than 4 hours.
- Apply this foundation using the tips of your fingers in circular motion throughout your face.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I heart this primer. It is excellent in fulfilling it’s claims. I generally avoid using primer as a part of my makeup routine maybe except during weddings or parties. My skin works fine without it. But there are times when my skin has a mood of its own and decides to be super uneven and has bumps all over because of open pores. There comes my saviour – Colorbar Perfect Primer.
So yes, I definitely recommend this product. It works great. An affordable primer which actually fulfills it’s claims.