I lust after red lipsticks ??. I am like crazily in love with them and it is physically IMPOSSIBLE for me to NOT BUY a red lipstick. You guessed it right? Today’s review is about a lipstick that has THE PERFECT RED shade, Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick in the shade RUBY.
Bellapierre Ingredients List:
Munis (castor oil), helianthus annuus (sunflower seed oil), candelilla cera( euphorbia cerifera), castor isostearate succinate, caprylic/ capric triglyceride, cera alba (beeswax), copernicia cerifera cera (carnauba wax), hydrogenated castor oil, simmondsia chinensis(jojoba) oil seed, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, tocopherol (vitamin e), phytosterol (vitamin c), tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, vanillin; may contain mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, carmine.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Content: 3.5 gm.
- Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick comes in such a classy and sexy black plastic bullet with the cosmetic brand name written in silver in a beautiful typography. The opposite sides of the bullet have a crisscross pattern. The lipstick itself is present in a silver tube.
- I love this lipstick’s ingredients list. All the natural goodness that could happen to your lips in a single tube.
- Bellapierre lipstick has natural waxes and mineral pigments, iron oxides and antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
- The mineral pigments provide natural protection from the sun (at least that’s what they claim).
- Bellapierre lipsticks are free of lanolin, bismuth oxychloride and parabens.
- These mineral lipsticks are non-synthetic.
- I love its red shade. It is true red with no undertones or whatsoever. You may feel I’m quite partial towards this lipstick in this review. Well you are right. I’m crazy in love with it just for its shade.
- This lipstick will suit all the skin tones whether you are fair, wheatish, dusky. It’ll compliment every girl out there.
- Most importantly, it is super moisturizing and provides hydration. You can go ahead and skip the lip balm ?.
- It hydrates even my chapped lips. Which lipstick does that?
- The true shade stays on for 4-5 hours on me surviving light snacks. I know, I know. I can hear you guys saying 1500 bucks and it stays on for 4-5 hours only and you are writing it as a pro? Read on to know why.
- When it fades, it fades evenly leaving a beautiful red tint. It looks so natural and lovely. And this tint is super long-lasting for 7-8 hours straight. It stays through meals, juices etc.
- Furthermore, it does not settle into fine lines.
- And has a smooth, creamy texture.
- Also, it has a nice fragrance. It smells like custard.
- And it is non-sticky.
- In addition, it feels light on my lips.
- The bullet is sturdy. Hence, travel friendly.
- While a single swipe of Bellapierre lipstick imparts a nice subtle red shade suitable for daily wear, 2-3 coats and you are set for parties, weddings etc.
- Finally, it does not bleed.
- First of all, this lipstick is not so long-lasting as it claims.
- Secondly, it does not give an opaque finish. So, not the perfect lipstick for pigmented lips.
- Also, it is costly. 1500 bucks is a little too much for this product.
Rating : 4.5/5. ( 1.5 k lipstick stays for just 4 hours and I am giving 4.5? Read my personal experience to know why.)
- In conclusion, this is a great lipstick choice for lazy girls like me who sometimes feel too lazy to prepare your lips before applying lipstick and would rather put on a lip balm.
- Also, you can apply a single swipe of this lip even without preping and get a natural red lip look for everyday.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
Okay some of you may feel that I had given a high rating for this lipstick than what it deserves. Like I said, I’m being partial because of its shade. The PERFECT red shade among the humongous amount of red lipsticks I have tried. I am head over heels over its red shade. Also, it is super moisturizing. And, I always have a special place in my heart for any makeup product with natural ingredients.
Will I recommend/repurchase this product?
Yes. Just for its shade and moisturizing nature. I feel this is a lipstick worth spending on for ladies who like to give off a subtle but naturally red lips. Yes, it is costly but don’t hesitate to buy this product on a sale.