I am a huge fan of Maybelline and Lakme (they just blend into your vanity somehow) kajal and kohls. I couldn’t find a proper deep navy colored kajal in either of the brands. So, I ventured into the unknown territory and got this Avon kajal. I was kind of skeptical in the beginning as the things I had heard about this brand were not so great. But I’m glad I tried this!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Content : 0.28 gm.
- Packaging makes it easy to identify the shade. It comes in a normal black twister tube with the shade color band printed at the bottom. It has big and daring written in white in a funky font.
- The color is exactly what it claims – deep navy.
- Furthermore, it stays for 7+ hours on me.
- The tube is sturdy and travel friendly.
- It has a long shelf life of 30 months.
- Avon Daring Kajal is highly pigmented. One swipe is all you need for the color to show.
- It has an amazingly smooth texture. And it never tugs on my lids. This is one quality you can trust Avon on.
- It is not smudgeproof. It smudges easily when I rub it with my fingers.
- Also, it is not waterproof. I purposely put water and smudged it in the above picture.
- The tip breakes easily.
Rating : 3.9/5.
- This kajal will look really gorgeous on people with brown eyes. The contrast of brown and deep navy will look striking.
- I wouldn’t recommend this shade for dusky skinned beauties though. The color won’t come out as much as it does on fair-skinned women.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I had got this kajal solely for the color. I didn’t find this color with Maybelline or Lakme. Every other brand which had this color was way above my budget. So, I got this. I find it okayish because you would expect a kajal costing 299 bucks to be smudgeproof and waterproof. But all this apart, if you love experimenting with colors, then this is the only brand (as far as I know) you would find this shade at this price.