H&M All-day Liquid Foundation Claims:
A liquid foundation with a comfortable formula offering easy application and a flawless finish. Provides buildable, medium to full coverage with great staying power that keeps you fresh-faced throughout the day. Suitable for all skin types. Recommended for blurring, uneven skin tone, dullness and dark circles.
MRP: S$ 9.90
Content: 30 ml
- All-day Liquid Foundation has plastic packaging that looks smooth and posh. The pump applicator is good and pumps out the needed product depending on how hard I press it.
The texture is quite thick and blends okayish when I used the tips of my finger.
It offers light- medium coverage.
- Upon proper application, it did give a good, smooth finish.
- Recommended for medium-light skin tone.
- It stayed on for 5-6 hours.
- The packaging is sturdy and travel friendly. There is absolutely no spillage as long as the cap is in place.
- There are 9 shades available. But I have to say, not great options for dark skinned beauties.
- Suitable only for normal skin types. It’s not suitable for any other skin types especially dry skinned beauties.
- The product is not easy to build upon. It will be apt for a natural finish everyday look than party makeup.
- Also, it looks streaky when I try to build upon using my fingertips. Use a damp sponge if you want to build coverage.
- Most importantly, moisturization is absolutely necessary. Otherwise, it settles into wrinkles and dry spots.
Rating : 2/5.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
It fails to live upto almost all of its claims. Not recommended.